Please read these following terms & conditions cautiously before using our Services.
Interpretation and Definitions
For these Terms & Conditions:
1) Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a celebration, where "control" means ownership of fifty or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
2) Country refers to Haryana, India
3) Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" during this Agreement) refers to AARK Tech Hub, Radaur road.
4) Device means any device which will access the Service like a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
5) Service refers to the website.
6) Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the whole agreement between You and therefore the Company regarding the utilization of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the assistance of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
7) Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party which will be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
8) Website refers to AARK Tech Hub, accessible from https://www.aarktechub.com
These are some Terms and Conditions that govern the use of our services and the agreement that operates between you and the company. These Terms and Conditions set the rights & obligations for all the users that will use our services. The terms & Conditions apply to all the visitors, users, and other parties who access our service
Link to other websites
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. you extra acknowledge and agree that the corporate shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or imagined to be caused by or about the utilization of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such internet sites or services.
We strongly recommend you to go through our terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you simply visit.
we may terminate you at the same time, without prior notice, if we find that you breach our Terms and conditions. After termination, your right to use our services will be ceased immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you simply might incur, the whole liability of the corporate and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the quantity paid by you thru the Service or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. The use of your appliance can also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If you've any concern or problem about the Service, You can first resolve this dispute by contacting our company informally.
For European Union (EU) Users
If you're an EU Union consumer, you'll enjoy any mandatory provisions of the law of the country during which you're resident.
Us Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) you're not located in a country that's subject to US government embargo, or that has been designated by our government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) you're ex-directory on any US government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of those Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provisions are going to be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the best extent possible under applicable law and therefore the remaining provisions will continue full force and effect.
Except the info provided herein, the failure to make use of a right or to wish the performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may be translated if we've made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the primary English text shall prevail within the case of a dispute. Changes to those Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the proper, at Our sole discretion, to switch or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision may be material we'll make reasonable efforts to supply a minimum of 30 days' notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a cloth change is going to be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You comply with the revised terms.
If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions, You can freely contact us: